Jam Linux is a Debiab-based distribution built for Jornadas devices made by Hewlett Packard. Some real information you may find more useful than this simple description:
- It was based on Dodes distribution, but today it's a complete system from scratch.
- The kernel is the more recent version of Linux available by the Linux-SH guys.
- There are two branchs online, the one based on gcc-3.x and a beta based on gcc-4.0.
- Once you boot it, you'll have a fully working system, with network support and more.
- It's Debian. Period. You have all the Debian tools installed or installable.
- It's very actively developed; weekly updates and more than 400MB of packagea already.
- Supports the most leet stuff like udev and hotplug (for PCMCIA NICs, for example.